Syracuse football will try to bounce back and pull off an upset Saturday when they travel to Kenan Stadium to face No. 14 North Carolina at 3:30 p.m. on ESPN.
The Orange suffered their first loss last Saturday when they fell 31-14 to Clemson in the JMA Wireless Dome. The Tar Heels, who had last weekend off, are off to a 4-0 start.
The all-time series between Syracuse and North Carolina is tied at 3-3. The squads last met in the season opener in 2020. No fans were allowed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, meaning the Orange have not played in front of fans at Kenan Stadium since 2003, a game Syracuse won 49-47 in triple overtime.
Read more about the upcoming matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Orange Ready to Hit the Road (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football: what to watch for vs North Carolina (NunesMagician.com)
- 5 Things to Know: Syracuse at North Carolina (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse Football: No. 14 North Carolina vs. Syracuse prediction, odds, spread and over/under for college football week 6 (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Our beat writers agree that Syracuse will lose second straight to No. 14 UNC (DailyOrange.com)