Syracuse football (4-3) will try to get back in the win column when they take on Virginia Tech (3-4) at Lane Stadium on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
The Orange, who have dropped three consecutive games since starting the season 4-0, are coming off a bye week, as are the Hokies.
Syracuse and Virginia Tech will meet for the 20th time, with Cuse owning an 11-8 advantage in the all-time series. Most recently, Syracuse came from two scores down in the final six minutes, overtaking the Hokies with 19 seconds remaining in 2021. The team’s last meeting before that delivered the first signature win of the Dino Babers era, upsetting the then-ranked Hokies 31-17 in 2016.
Read more about the matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- 5 Things to Know: Syracuse at Virginia Tech (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football: what’s college football saying about the Orange after week 9? (NunesMagician.com)
- Dino Babers gives injury updates, talks offensive line prior to showdown with Virginia Tech (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse football: Orange open as 1.5-point underdogs against Virginia Tech (NunesMagician.com)
- Orange Conclude Road Swing at Virginia Tech (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football, despite 3-game skid, still appearing in bowl projections (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Syracuse vs. Virginia Tech: TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more (NunesMagician.com)