Police say first responders were called to a chimney fire over the weekend in Seneca Falls.
The Seneca Falls Police Department and Seneca Falls Fire Department responded to 3121 Doolittle Drive for a reported chimney fire.
Upon arrival it was observed that there was an active structure fire centered around the fire place at the residence.
Police confirmed that the residence had been evacuated, and there were no reported injuries.
The residence suffered extensive damage due to smoke and heat.
This content is brought to you by the FingerLakes1.com Team. Support our mission by visiting www.patreon.com/fl1 or learn how you send us your local content here.