A family in Butler, Wayne County suffered one of the worst losses imaginable on Tuesday, February 14th.
Firefighters say they were called to a structure fire in the town of Butler.
The large, two-story home suffered major damage. The inside of the home was destroyed, with damage extending to the exterior of it.
No injuries were reported. However, the victims in the fire lost nearly everything.
A GoFundMe was started for the family, raising around $5,000 in the first hours it was posted online.
Photos below shared by the Wallington Fire Department and Corey Haig:
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]