The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team (9-5) will try to make it two straight wins when they square off with the Louisville Cardinals (2-12) on Tuesday night at the KFC Yum Center.
Syracuse has won six of their last seven, while Louisville has dropped three straight.
The Orange have had success against the Cardinals, winning three of the last four meetings and 19 of the 30 games in series history, which dates back to the 1964-65 season.
The game will be televised on ESPNU, with tipoff set for 7 p.m.
GAME PREVIEW LINKS:
- SYRACUSE SET FOR PAIRING WITH LOUISVILLE (Cuse.com)
- Opponent Preview: What to know about 2-12 Louisville (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse basketball at Louisville odds, prediction and how to watch (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Tale of The Tape, Predictions: Louisville vs. Syracuse (SI.com)
- Syracuse men’s basketball: what to watch for vs Louisville (NunesMagician.com)
FROM SOCIAL MEDIA: