If you live in the Corning area and thought road construction might be over for the season – you would be wrong.
The Corning Department of Public Works announced the closure of several city streets for paving efforts this month.
Here are the closures for Monday, October 10th, through Thursday, October 13th, 2022, between 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- East Market Street Extension, from Steuben Street to Conhocton Street
- Woodview Avenue, from Steuben Street to Canisteo Street Extension
- Conhocton Street, from Woodview Avenue to End (North)
Here are the closures with no parking allowed between Tuesday, October 11th, 2022 through Friday, October 14th, 2022 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- East Fifth Street, from Chemung Street to Wall Street
- Watauga Avenue, from Columbia Street to Pearl Street
- Upper Delevan Avenue, from Crestwood Road to Pearl Street
The following streets will be closed and no parking will be allowed between Wednesday October 12th, 2022 and Friday, October 14th, 2022, as well as Monday, October 17th, 2022 from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- West First Street, from Fox Street to Washington Street
- West Third Street, from Hamilton Street to Washington Street
- Pine Street, from Denison Parkway to Second Street
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].