Amazon Prime Day is a great chance to get good deals and save money.
Don’t miss your chance at free credits toward your next purchase when you checkout on Prime Day.
How to earn Amazon Prime Day credits
Amazon Prime Day is running July 12 and 13 and they are offering credits to go towards your next purchase. Most of the credits do require spending money, but there are a few you can get for free.
- Earn $20 by trying Amazon Photos: Amazon Photos is a free app for Prime members and offers unlimited full-resolution photos on the cloud.
- Spend $50 on Amazon gift cards and get a $12.50 credit: This can be redeemed by either buying a $50 gift card or reloading an existing card with the money. The credit will expire August 28, if you don’t use it before
- $10 for filling out a Prime Day Stamp Card: collect four stamps and activate it by following these steps, but be aware the credits will expire in a year and the Stamp card must be activated by July 13.
- stream a show on Prime Video
- listen to a song on Amazon Prime Music
- borrow an eBook from Prime Reading
- $10 for going to the Lightyear movie: purchasing tickets though Atom will earn you $10 in credit plus an additional $5 for buying related and eligible merchandise.
- $5 credit for buying Elvis tickets: buying tickets though Atom is all you need for this credit.
- $200 Amazon gift card when getting an Amazon Prime credit card: instantly get $200 gift card upon approval of the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card.