Some Americans are slated to receive their fourth round of stimulus checks this week worth $500.
The program is for California residents and part of the Golden State Stimulus program headed by the Franchise Tax Board.
Many recipients started to expect direct deposits Oct. 31.
Two thirds of California residents are eligible to partake in the stimulus cash program.
The last batch sent out in October disburse $2.33 billion in pandemic aid.
The state determined 9 million tax returns qualified for the fourth stimulus checks, and more will likely be eligible following the Oct. 15 deadline for filing taxes.
So who qualifies for California’s fourth stimulus checks?
- Your taxes need to be filed by Oct. 15
- Your AGI in California must be between $1 and $75,000 for 2020
- Wages must be between $0 and $75,000 for 2020
- Be a resident of California for more than half the 2020 tax year
- Be a resident of California on the date of the payment
If you meet these requirements, expect that extra cash.
How to track your $600 stimulus check this week
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]