First responders are being credited with saving the life of a person who overdosed in the village of Penn Yan on January 27th.
Investigator Wayne Marsh arrived on-scene of the incident for what had been reported as a woman who had overdosed.
Upon arrival he administered two doses of Narcan. The woman regained consciousness.
She was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]