First responders say six people were displaced after a house fire on Sunday in the city of Auburn.
The fire was reported at 62 Union Street around 2:45 p.m.
It only took a few minutes for firefighters to put out the blaze, but three children and three adults were ultimately displaced.
The fire was mostly contained to the kitchen and dining area. The cause of the fire is said to be a cooking accident.
The building is said to be a total loss.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]