Week 3 of the NFL season is already here, and the Buffalo Bills are set to take on the Washington Commanders at FedEx Field on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Buffalo (1-1) is coming off a 38-10 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders in their home opener while Washington (2-0) erased an 18-point deficit and held on late for a 35-33 win over the Denver Broncos to remain undefeated.
The two teams will meet for the first time since 2021 and the 16th time overall, with the Bills holding a 10-5 edge. Buffalo has won eight of their last nine regular-season meetings against Washington dating back to 1993.
Read more about the matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Top 5 Storylines for Bills at Commanders | Week 3 (BuffaloBills.com)
- How will potential tropical storm impact Bills vs Commanders game? What to know (D&C.com)
- Bills at Commanders: 3 key matchups to watch in Week 3 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills injury report for Week 3 at Washington (BuffaloBills.com)
- Buffalo Bills face feisty 2-0 Washington Commanders in Week 3 (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Buffalo Bills players to watch vs. Washington Commanders (BuffaloRumblings.com)