It was during the recent pandemic that most of us came across a powerful digital meeting tool, Zoom. Since then, video conferencing has become a crucial part of both personal and professional communication. This tool offers a great, simple-to-use, and user-friendly interface backed with exclusive features, allowing us to conduct virtual meetings and webinars in a go.
When conducting a business meeting, a virtual event, or even talking to friends and family members, it is great to be able to record the meetings to keep an account of the discussion. It allows you to revisit the conversation whenever you want, use it as a resource, and maintain a comprehensive record, especially, in a business realm.
While you might be aware of conducting virtual meetings, you might not know how you can record them, right? Well, don’t worry. In this article, we are going to guide you through the best Zoom recorders. Choose a recorder that aptly suits your needs and empowers you to capture your Zoom meetings seamlessly.
But before we head over to the tools, it is important to understand that in order to conduct online meetings and record them effortlessly, you need a stable internet with no hiccups. In that regard, we would advise you to go for Optimum, the middle name of trustworthiness, in terms of internet services. Therefore, you may check out Optimum español (For Spanish speakers) to discover high-speed internet plans.
The crux is that you must invest in a credible internet to ensure you incur no internet dips during online conferences.
Anyway, here is the list of perfect Zoom recorders:
- iTop Screen Recorder
If you need the perfect Zoom video recorder on your Windows, then iTop Screen Recorder is the perfect choice for you. This versatile tool allows you to record screens in a jiffy as it is compatible with all versions of Windows. So, whether you are using Windows 7, 8, or 10, it is apt for experienced and beginners. It offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface and is the ultimate Zoom recording software that comes with impeccable features.
Here are some of the key features that set it apart from the rest:
- High Quality: This tool allows you to record Zoom meetings in high-definition video and audio quality.
- Customizable Recording: iTop Screen Recorder allows you to select specific areas of the screen to record, allowing you to keep unwanted things out of frame.
- Scheduled Recording: The best feature of the iTop Screen Recorder is that it allows you to set a timer to automatically start and end a Zoom meeting.
- Editing: With this tool, you can edit your videos, such as trimming the video, adding annotations, etc.
- Multiple Output Formats: You can render the recorded video in any format, including MP4, AVI, and more.
- Xbox Game Bar
Well, if you simply want a tool to record the meeting and do not require advanced features to get a fancy result, then Xbox Game Bar is the perfect tool for you. Plus, this tool voids you from installing any external software merely for recording Zoom meetings on Windows.
This is an inbuilt tool that has been introduced from Windows 10 onwards. You may simply press the Windows + G key together, and the Windows Game Bar will pop on the screen.
This tool comes with many features, such as CPR usage audio mixer, etc. However, some of the prominent features of Windows Game Bar are:
- Quick Recording: This tool allows you to record Zoom meetings without downloading any other tools, and it captures screenshots quickly.
- High Quality: This tool will record Zoom meetings as per the display resolution.
The next tool that allows you to record Zoom meetings is Wondershare Filmora. If you want to record meetings of high quality, then this tool will do the job for you. Filmora ensures you can record the screen at 4k resolution, depending on the display.
Moreover, it comes with advanced features, allowing you to edit the recorded Zoom meeting and trim the unnecessary parts. Plus, this software is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Check out the exclusive features of the software:
- High Quality: As said earlier, this tool allows you to record Zoom meetings up to 4k resolution and a high frame rate.
- Customize: You can customize the screen recording field.
- Editing: From removing unwanted background noise, trimming unnecessary parts, and adding visual effects, there are lots of things you can do with recorded Zoom meetings.
- Export in Multiple Formats:
You can export the recorded Zoom meeting in multiple formats according to your needs.
- OBS Studio
OBS Studio is another powerful Zoom meeting recorder. With this tool, recording is a simple process where screen recording would not take any time. You just have to go to the Sources menu on OBS, click the + icon, then choose Window Capture.
Then, the Create or Select Source Window will pop up on your screen. Name the source and click OK. Properties Window will appear on the screen, where you have to click on the Window drop-down menu, select Zoom from the list, and click OK. That’s it.
- QuickTime Player
For all those of you who are anxiously looking for a Mac-friendly Zoom meeting recorder, QuickTime is your best bet. It is installed by default on Mac devices, which means you do not have to download any external software to use this app. While it is a little complicated tool compared to other tools, once you command it, you will never switch to any other recorder. It records Zoom meetings in high quality and can be configured to record external audio.
That’s a wrap!
We have listed some of the incredible Zoom meeting recorders to help you record your virtual conferences in a go. Check them out and see how they work.