The Buffalo Bills (No. 2 seed) will host their Super Wild Card Weekend game against the Miami Dolphins (No. 7 seed) at 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 15 at Highmark Stadium, setting the stage for a rubber match between the AFC East rivals after they split their regular-season series.
The two teams ended the regular season on very different notes. The Bills finished with a seven-game win streak and a 13-3 record. The Dolphins dropped five of their last six games and finished with a 9-8 record.
One of the biggest storylines heading into this game is that rookie Skylar Thompson will be starting at quarterback for Miami with Tua Tagovailoa still in concussion protocol and Teddy Bridgewater dealing with a finger injury.
GAME PREVIEW LINKS:
- Top 6 things to know for Bills vs. Dolphins | Super Wild Card Weekend (BuffaloBills.com)
- Tua Tagovailoa ruled out for Bills-Dolphins playoff game on Sunday (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Fred Jackson announced as the Bills Legend of the Game | Wild Card Weekend (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Dolphins: 6 storylines to watch for in Wild-Card round (BillsWire.com)
- Bills’ plans don’t change with Dolphins QB situation in flux, Micah Hyde ‘feels good’ after first practice back (BuffaloBills.com)
- Dolphins vs. Bills predictions: NFL Playoff picks for Wild Card Weekend (Syracuse.com)
- Game Predictions | Bills vs. Dolphins | Wild Card Weekend (BuffaloBills.com)
- Isaiah McKenzie, Jordan Phillips questionable for Bills-Dolphins game (BuffaloRumblings.com)
FROM SOCIAL MEDIA: