UR Medicine Thompson Health recently named five of its associates as fourth-quarter 2022 Service Excellence Award winners.
Chosen for the honor by the health system’s Service Excellence Team (SET) were:
- Melissa Dobbertin of Palmyra, Radiology Technologist, Diagnostic Imaging.
- Cassandra Gleason of Farmington, Family Nurse Practitioner, OB/GYN.
- Dr. Ali Hamdan of Pittsford, Medical Director, Hospital Medicine.
- David Segal of Rochester, Data Specialist, Clinical Quality.
- Chuck Yacos of Canandaigua, Radiology Technologist, Diagnostic Imaging.
The Service Excellence Award acknowledges Thompson associates who consistently deliver exceptional service. The SET selects award recipients quarterly, after reviewing system leaders’ submissions of compliments from patients, families, and coworkers.
Each recipient of the Service Excellence Award is given points to be used on Thompson’s online shopping site and is featured in CEO presentations as well as on Thompson’s intranet site and in its internal newsletter.