These medications are being recalled.
Nephron Sterile Compounding Center LLC is recalling multiple medications and medical equipment.
The company Nephron Sterile Compounding Center LLC has issued a recall for 2.1 million doses of medication and medical equipment.
An article by Wis News says this alert is due to the products having a lack of assurance of sterility.
This alert affects medications and medical equipment including bags and syringes.
The affected products are listed below
- Neostigmine Methylsulfate Injection
- Oxytocin 30 Units/500 mL
- Phenylephrine HCl Injection
- Rocuronium Bromide Injection
- Succinylcholine Chloride Injection
- 8.4% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection
- Calcium Gluconate Injection
- Epinephrine Injection
- Fentanyl Citrate in 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection
- Glycopyrrolate Injection
- Hydromorphone HCl Injection
- Ketamine Hydrochloride Injection
- Labetalol HCl Injection
- Lidocaine HCl Injection
These products were distributed nationwide.
There have been no incidents reported due to this alert but it should still be taken seriously.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].