An Auburn laundromat was temporarily closed after a fire during the overnight hours.
It happened around 2:20 a.m. when firefighters were called to the scene at Colonia Laundromats, on Genesee Street.
Two dryers were destroyed, and some ceiling tiles were damaged, according to Assistant Fire Chief Ed Sherman, who spoke with The Citizen.
It took about 10 minutes for the fire to be put out.
No injuries were reported.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].