The COVID-19 cluster in Steuben County continues to grow as public health officials were notified that 47 more residents tested positive for the virus.
There are 317 active cases as of late-Monday.
The individuals are isolated and being monitored by the County Health Department. Public Health staff investigated and identified close contacts of the confirmed cases and exposure risks.
All those known to have direct contact with the individuals have been notified.
Per CDC and New York State Department of Health guidance, information is collected beginning 48 hours prior to symptom onset or date of test if asymptomatic through the day of the positive test result to identify any potential exposure risks.
Here are the locations under investigation. If you visited any of these places during these dates monitor yourself for symptoms.
- 10/2 Evening – Applebee’s in Horseheads
- 10/3 – Erwinna Tavern in Painted Post
- 10/8 – Modern Nails in Arnot Mall
- 10/8 Afternoon – Applebee’s in Painted Post
- 10/10 Afternoon – Grist Iron Brewing Company in Burdett
- 10/10 Late Afternoon – Club 57 in Hornell
- 10/10 Evening – Olive Garden in Horseheads
- 10/12 – Pladis in Big Flats
- 10/14 – 10/16 – Arnot Pediatrics Office in Horseheads
- 10/16 Evening – R & M Restaurant in Corning
- 10/17 Afternoon – Dundee’s Funtober Fest
- 10/17 Afternoon – The Windmill in Penn Yan
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].