The Clyde Fire Department provided an update on the structure fire that their department was dispatched to in the town of Galen.
It was initially reported as a mobile home fire. When firefighters arrived, they found a camper that was fully-engulfed. There were multiple propane tanks near the camper.
The camper was destroyed, but no injuries were reported.
Photos below by Corey Haig:
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]