The AFC-leading Buffalo Bills (10-3) will try to win their fifth straight when they host the Miami Dolphins (8-5) on Saturday night at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park.
One of the biggest storylines heading into the game is the weather and how it will impact the game. Several reports call for accumulating snow and wind.
The two teams met back in Week 3 when Miami held on for a 21-19 victory. Buffalo looked like the better team on paper, racking up 497 total yards of offense to the Dolphins’ 212, but the Bills couldn’t capitalize enough in the red zone.
The game will be televised exclusively on NFL Network, with kickoff set for 8:15 p.m.
FL1 SPORTS ON TIKTOK:
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Top 6 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Dolphins | Week 15 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Can Dolphins survive in snow? Forecast shows Orchard Park in storm’s target zone (Syracuse.com)
- Bills vs. Dolphins opening odds: Buffalo favored by 7.5 points (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills vs. Dolphins: 6 storylines to watch for in Week 15 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills provide injury updates on Ike Boettger, Jamison Crowder, and more (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- How the Bills can clinch a 2022 AFC playoff spot | Week 15 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills rule out OL Ryan Bates and DT Jordan Phillips for Week 15 vs. Dolphins (BuffaloBills.com)
- Cole Beasley elevated from Bills practice squad (D&C.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: