Skip to content
Home » News » Gorham home heavily damaged by fire (video)

Gorham home heavily damaged by fire (video)

  • / Updated
  • Josh Durso 

Firefighters were called to a major structure fire in the town of Gorham after dark on Tuesday.

A house on Middle Road suffered serious damage and the flames could be seen from a significant distance away.

Altogether four districts responded to the two-story home shortly after 5:30 p.m.

The fire apparently started in the chimney. Residents were able to escape without injury.

Hopewell, Middlesex, Crystal Beach, and Gorham all responded.