The Syracuse Orange football team (6-3) will try to snap a three-game skid when they take on the Florida State Seminoles (6-3) on Saturday night at the JMA Wireless Dome.
The game will feature the top two defenses in the ACC. Syracuse is allowing 306.9 yards per game, while Florida State is giving up 308.4. The Orange rank second in the league in scoring defense (18.4 ppg.), while the Seminoles are fourth (19.8).
Offensively, both teams are averaging more than 30 points per game. Florida State leads the ACC and ranks 17th in the nation in rushing offense, averaging 211.8 yards per game.
The game will be televised on the ACC Network, with kickoff set for 8 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Dino Babers talks quarterback situation, Tucker’s touches ahead of Florida State (DailyOrange.com)
- ORANGE HOST SEMINOLES IN DOME FINALE (Cuse.com)
- Opponent Preview: What to know about Florida State (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse football vs. Florida State prediction, odds, how to watch in week 11 (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- #FakeNunes previews Syracuse vs Florida State (NunesMagician.com)
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: SYRACUSE VS. FLORIDA STATE (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football: How to watch Week 11 matchup vs No. 23 Florida State (NunesMagician.com)
- Syracuse Football: Key to upsetting Florida State centers on one vital stat (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: