In this episode, it’s our weekly Auburn City Council recap with Auburn City Clerk Chuck Mason.
- Key to the City delivered to Maxwell’s Grocery Store by Mayor Quill and City Council members.
- Local Law #2 of 2022: Creating Economic Development Tools Chapter of the Municipal Code and making C-PACE Funding available – 1ST READING.
- This was followed by a presentation from the Energy Improvement Corporation (EIC), Open C-PACE Financing to City Businesses by Sarah Smiley, Director of Municipal Membership for EIC.
- Auburn Police Department is hosting National Night Out Block Party, Tuesday, August 2, 2022, from 6 – 9 pm at the Equal Rights Heritage Center and Lincoln Street downtown.
- State Street Live concert series starts August 3, 2022, with the band the Nuclear Ukelele Trio from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at the new State Street Plaza.