Livingston County is pleased to announce the promotion of several current employees, along with a number of new hires in departments throughout the County.
Department of Health:
· Sally Jacobs was promoted from Principal Account Clerk to Senior Account Clerk Typist.
· Dawn “Shelly” Weber was promoted from part-time Mental Health Licensed Therapist to Mental Health Clinic Supervisor.
Office of Emergency Management:
· Michael Levey was hired as a Deputy Fire Coordinator. He is the former chief of the West Sparta Fire Department.
· Stephen Zabrocki was hired as a Deputy Fire Coordinator. He is the former Chief of the Geneseo Fire Department and former Dispatcher at the Livingston County Sheriff’s Office Communications Bureau.
· Dustin Geiger was hired as a Deputy Fire Coordinator. He is the former Chief of the York Fire Department.
· Thomas McGory was hired as a Deputy Fire Coordinator. He is the former Chief of the Lakeville Fire Department.
Each of the four new Office of Emergency Management hires will continue to volunteer with their respective fire departments.
· Katelyn Gelser was promoted from Personnel Assistant to Benefits Specialist I.
· Kaitlyn Gullo was promoted from Caseworker Trainee to Caseworker.
· Arianna Zyglocke was promoted from Case Management Aide to Caseworker Trainee.
Learn more about careers with Livingston County, find job details, and apply for open positions on the County’s jobs page here.