There is a recall for these pierogis.
Dymski Pierogies DBA Grandma’s Cuisine issues recall due to undeclared milk in frozen cheese filled pierogis.
An article written by the FDA states that Dymski Pierogies DBA Grandma’s Cuisine announced a recall.
The recall pertains to several of their frozen pierogis.
The reason is that they may contain undeclared milk.
This can cause people with a milk allergy or sensitivity to have serious or life threating reaction.
There are multiple brands and products included in this recall.
All products and UPC codes are listed bellow
- Grandma’s Cuisine Potato & Cheese Pierogi – 8 67355 0030 3
- Grandma’s Cuisine Potato & Cheddar Cheese Pierogi – 8 67355 00033 4
- Grandma’s Cuisine Mini Potato-Cheddar Pierogi – 7 05105 70390 9
- Grandma’s Cuisine Potato-Cheddar-Jalapeno Pierogi – 8 67355 00043 3
- Grandma’s Cuisine Potato-Cheddar-Broccoli Pierogi – 8 67355 00042 6
- Grandma’s Cuisine Potato & American Cheese Pierogi – 8 67355 00032 7 1
- Grandma’s Cuisine Sweet Cheese Pierogi – 0 67355 00034 5
- Grandma’s Cuisine Cheese & Scallion Pierogi – 8 67355 00040 2
- Grandma’s Cuisine Spinach-Feta Pierogi – 8 67355 00037 2
- Bernat’s Potato & Cheese
- Bernat’s Sweet Cheese
- Bernat’s Potato, Cheddar & Broccoli
- Bernat’s Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Golden Eagle Potato and Cheese Pierogis – 0 94922 10425 0
- Golden Eagle Cheese Pierogis
- Golden Eagle Potato & American Cheese Pierogis – 7 05105 70400 5
- Golden Eagle Sweet Cheese Pierogis
- Golden Eagle Potato & Cheddar Cheese Peirogies
- Golden Eagle Spinach & Feta Pierogis
- Golden Eagle Potato & Cheddar Broccoli Peirogies – 7 0510570470 8
- Golden Eagle Cheese Scallion Pierogis
These products were sold at Restaurant Depot and other retail stores in multiple states.
They were distributed from April 2021 through April 2022.
The state these were sold in are listed below
- New Jersey
- New York
So far there have been no reported cases of illness linked to this recall.
If you have purchased these you should not consume them.
Customers should return them to the store of purchase for a full refund.
Anyone with questions regarding this recall can call 570-421-0102 to speak to a representative.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].