There are stimulus checks and other forms of money available for you.
To get the cash, you’ll have to act fast.
Where can I get more money?
Thousands of people are set to get stimulus checks automatically deposited to their bank accounts, but not everyone is eligible.
If you aren’t there are some more out there for you to claim. Click here to read more.
The payments usually come in the form of stimulus checks or universal basic income (UBI), which comes in recurring payments.
Some of these methods will require an application. Many applications are only open for a matter of days, maybe weeks.
Here is how much and where you can claim:
- Federal stimulus- $1,400
- Although a fourth stimulus check seems unlikely, you could still get paid up to $1,400.
- You might qualify if:
- you had a baby in 2021
- families who added a dependent to their 2021 tax return
- individuals and couples who earned more than $80,000 and $160,000 in 2020 but less in 2021
- eligible family members who passed in 2021 and did not get the entire payment
- If you are eligible for a stimulus, you can claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on their tax return. The deadline to file this year April 18.
- Arizona- $1,000
- Last month in Phoenix, Arizona, the state kicked off its monthly income program.
- It will grant each eligible family $12,000.
- 1,000 families with children will get $1,000 monthly payments on pre-loaded cards.
- Eligible families of four cannot have earning that exceed 80% of the median income in the area ($63,200).
- The cards are not mailed and must be picked up on person.
- New York- $1,000
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]