Lincoln Hill Farms will host a first-ever spooktacular HalloweenFest Oct. 1-31. The event will feature a family-friendly outdoor walking trail through the hops yard with illuminated exhibits and intricately carved jack-o’-lantern displays. Guests of all ages can make their way around the farm and through the walking trail multiple times, viewing lit pumpkins along the way and taking part in countless photo opportunities.
The 95-acre farm features something for everyone — from Halloween displays, seasonal craft brews, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages available from the spooky silo bar to ghoulishly good food from the grill, a pumpkin patch and more.
- Live music Friday and Saturday nights; visitors can check out the entertainment calendar for details.
- Pumpkin painting available daily
- Mechanical ride: Running Oct. 6-24 on Wednesday and Thursday, 5-8 p.m., Friday, 6-9 p.m. and Saturday, 4-8 p.m. and Sunday, 2-6 p.m.
- Rochester Foam Dart League Nerf Battles: every Sunday from 2-4 p.m.
- Pumpkin patch open daily
- Every Sunday NFL football games will be streaming on big screens
- HalloweenFest grand opening kicks off at 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 1. The festival will be open throughout the month of October.
- 5-10 p.m. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- 4-10 p.m. Saturdays
- 12:00-7:30 p.m. Sundays.
Ticket Prices + Specials
- Tickets are $20 for ages 17 and over, $15 for children 16 and under, and free for kids 3 and under.
- Guests purchasing tickets now through Sept. 30 will receive 50 percent off every second $15 children’s ticket purchased.
- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday throughout October, children 16 and under will receive a free pumpkin with admission tickets.
- Groups of 25 guests or more can receive 10% off ticket prices
Get the latest headlines delivered to your inbox each morning? Sign up for our Morning Edition to start your day. FL1 on the Go! Download the free FingerLakes1.com App for Android (All Android Devices) or iOS (iPhone, iPad).