The Buffalo Bills (4-3) will try to bounce back when they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) on Thursday Night Football at 8:15 p.m.
Buffalo is coming off a stunning 29-25 loss to the New England Patriots, while Tampa Bay fell 16-13 to the Atlanta Falcons on a walk-off field goal.
The Bills and Buccaneers will meet for the first time since 2021 and just the 13th time overall, with Tampa Bay winning eight of the previous 12 matchups.
Buffalo looks to get its offense back on track, but it won’t be easy. Tampa Bay has allowed an average of only 17.3 points per game (6th in the NFL), has surrendered only six passing touchdowns (tied for 4th), has forced 12 takeaways (t-4th), and is allowing teams to score on just 22.2% of their trips to the red zone (1st).
Read more about the matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Top 5 storylines to know for Bills vs. Buccaneers | Week 8 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Buccaneers: 8 storylines to watch for in Week 8 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills TE Dawson Knox to undergo wrist surgery (FingerLakes1.com)
- Bills announce Andre Reed as Thursday night’s Legend of the Game (BuffaloBills.com)
- Ken Dorsey explains Sean McDermott’s input in Bills offense (BillsWire.com)
- Bills vs. Buccaneers | How to watch, stream & listen | Week 8 TNF (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills injury report vs. Buccaneers | Week 8 (BuffaloBills.com)