Skip to content
Home » Cayuga County » Aurora » Inns of Aurora Resort & Spa named one of the best companies to work for in New York

Inns of Aurora Resort & Spa named one of the best companies to work for in New York

  • / Updated:
  • Staff Report 

Inns of Aurora Resort & Spa, a hospitality company in upstate New York, has been named to the 2023 list of Best Companies to Work for in New York for the second year in a row.

Finger Lakes Partners (Billboard)

The company is the only hospitality business to make the list of 75 organizations and businesses recognized for their workplace policies, practices, and demographics that benefit the state’s economy and workforce.

The annual awards program, created in 2007 and managed by Best Companies Group in partnership with the New York State Society for Human Resource Management and the Rochester Business Journal, evaluates companies based on their workplace policies, practices, and demographics, which are worth 25 percent of the evaluation. The remaining 75 percent comes from an employee survey to measure the employee experience.


In a statement, Sue Edinger, Chief Operating Officer at Inns of Aurora Resort & Spa said, “It has always been our goal to create a company culture in which each employee is proud to work and is able to make a difference. This award is a recognition of our exceptional team who has committed to our mission and to each other. Their passion shines—I am incredibly proud to work alongside them.”

Director of Human Resources, Morgan Demcovich, also praised the team adding, “We offer an exceptional benefits package, but what makes this a truly great company is the pride each team member brings to work each day. It’s been a joy to watch our team evolve and expand: over 80% of our managers have been promoted from within. That’s a mark of a great place to work.”

Inns of Aurora Resort & Spa is currently hiring and offers competitive benefit packages, including a generous paid time off policy and a diverse suite of insurance plans. Employees also have access to the company’s fitness center and natural trail, as well as lodging, dining, and spa discounts.