In this episode, it’s our weekly Auburn City Council recap with Auburn City Clerk Chuck Mason.
- Bids have been awarded for repaving of E. Genesee and John Sts. Work will begin next week.
- Bids have been awarded for improvement work at the city water filtration plant.
- A settlement was reached in an assessment dispute over the Lattimore Hall property at 81 Genesee St.
- Harriet Tubman bicentennial events continue throughout the summer.
- Casey Park Pool is open, the summer concert series is underway and Monday movies begin July 11.
- The city has sent out the trash and recycling pickup schedule for the rest of the year.
- The city is making funds from the American Rescue Plan Act available to local non-profit agencies whose fundraising efforts were affected by COVID-19.