The Geneva Theatre Guild Youth Theatre seeks a Youth Theatre Program Coordinator to build on its 35-year mission to bring the experience of theatre to the youth of Geneva and the surrounding areas.
- Experience/education in theatre education, including working with youth
- Experience in event management and coordination
- Demonstrated skills in budgeting and proficiency in Excel or other budgeting software
- Experience in grant writing and fundraising
- Theatre experience in direction and production management
- Ability to create an inclusive, supportive and engaging environment, treating children and collaborators with respect
- Flexibility, vision, energy, patience and a collaborative approach
- Knowledge of safety principles and practices
Proof of a background check or willingness to acquire one will be required.
For additional information and how to apply, go to genevatheatreguild.org/youth.