There was once a monument to identify the spot where four towns and three counties meet.
The location is in Farmington, and that monument – established in 1788 – was converted to a large boulder. It shows where the towns of Farmington, Macedon, Perinton and Victor; and the counties of Monroe, Ontario and Wayne meet.
The boulder was placed in 1881; and lost from time-to-time as it became covered.
It was found in the area of Cline Road in Farmington south of Macedon.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]