Deputies say there was minimal damage to a home on County Road 6 when firefighters were called to the home for a reported chimney fire.
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office responded around 7:23 p.m. with Northside and Oaks Corners fire departments to 3035 County Road 6 in the town of Geneva.
Deputies say the fire was contained inside the fire place and chimney area. It was extinguished with minimal damage.
The occupants were identified as Gabriel and Erin Cardin, both 35, of the same address. No injuries were reported.