First responders were called to the Mott’s plant in Williamson on Wednesday around 5:30 p.m.
The initial report on social media indicated that there was a possible structure fire at the plant.
First responders who arrived on-scene noted heavy smoke inside the facility.
They say it was caused by a compressor, which had overheated. Everyone inside was able to make it out without injury.
This content is brought to you by the FingerLakes1.com Team. Support our mission by visiting www.patreon.com/fl1 or learn how you send us your local content here.