Week 7 is here, and the Buffalo Bills will travel to Foxborough to square off against the New England Patriots on Sunday at 1 p.m.
Buffalo (4-2) is coming off a 14-9 bounce-back win over the New York Giants on Sunday Night Football. However, it was another ugly performance from the offense. Meanwhile, New England (1-5) suffered its third straight loss, falling 21-17 to the Las Vegas Raiders.
The Bills have a chance to win their fifth game in a row against the Patriots, including playoffs. This would be Buffalo’s longest win streak against New England since they won five consecutive games spanning from 1992 to 1994. In those last four wins, the Bills have averaged 34.75 points per game.
Read more about this AFC matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Top 5 storylines for Bills at Patriots | Week 7 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Buffalo Bills march into Foxborough to battle New England Patriots (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills at Patriots: 5 storylines to watch for heading into Week 7 (BillsWire.com)
- Quick Out: New England Patriots opponent preview (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills injury report for Week 7 at Patriots (BuffaloBills.com)