The Buffalo Bills (2-1) will host their division rival, the Miami Dolphins (3-0), on Sunday at 1 p.m. in what is expected to be a high-scoring affair at Highmark Stadium as the two teams are No. 1 and 2 in points per game through three weeks.
Buffalo is coming off a 37-3 road victory over the Washington Commanders, while Miami is coming off a historic 70-20 home win over the Denver Broncos.
Josh Allen and the Bills have had quite a bit of success against the Dolphins, winning 9 of the last 10 matchups. However, the last two games have been decided by three points, including the playoff game back in January.
Allen and Tua Tagovailoa have faced each other five times, with Allen winning four of those contests. In those four games, Allen has thrown for 1,356 yards with 13 passing touchdowns and three interceptions.
Read more about the huge AFC matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- 5 things to watch for in Bills vs. Dolphins | Week 4 (BuffaloBills.com)
- The Xs and Os: How can the Bills stop the Dolphins’ ridiculous offense? (BillsWire.com)
- Drew Bledsoe announced as the Bills Legend of the Game against Miami (BuffaloBills.com)
- Dolphins, Tua Tagovailoa expecting ‘very hostile’ crowd vs. Bills (BillsWire.com)
- A rivalry renewed or one that’s never left? The story behind the magnitude of Week 4’s Bills-Dolphins matchup (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Dolphins broadcast map: All around the country (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- How the Bills are preparing for a fast & physical Dolphins team (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills S Jordan Poyer ruled out ahead of Week 4 clash with Dolphins (BuffaloRumblings.com)