Syracuse football will try to improve to 5-0 for the second straight season when they host Clemson on Saturday at noon.
The Orange are coming off a 29-16 home victory over Army to remain undefeated, while Clemson is coming off a 31-24 overtime loss to No. 5 Florida State. The Tigers enter Saturday’s game with a 2-2 mark, including a 0-2 record in ACC play.
Four of the last six meetings between Syracuse and Clemson have been decided by six points or less, including last season’s contest on the Tigers’ home field that came down to the final possession. The Orange last beat Clemson in 2017 in the JMA Wireless Dome by a score of 27-24.
Read more about the upcoming matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Orange, Clemson Meet Saturday in the Dome (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football: what to watch for vs Clemson (NunesMagician.com)
- 5 Things to Know: Syracuse vs. Clemson (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse Football: 5 potential Orange MVP candidates for Clemson game (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Syracuse football should be attracting a capacity crowd for Clemson. Instead, fans are lukewarm. (NunesMagician.com)