Syracuse football will try to improve to 4-0 for the second straight season when they host Army on Saturday at noon.
Both Syracuse and Army are coming off big road wins last weekend. Army improved to 2-1 with a 37-29 victory at UTSA, while the Orange won at Ross-Ade Stadium for the first time, avenging a loss at Purdue in the 2004 season opener. The all-time series with the Black Knights dates back to 1899, the first year of Syracuse football. The Orange have won 11 of the 21 meetings, including the last three.
The Orange offense has been one of the most productive in the country thus far this season. Syracuse is averaging 542.7 yards per game, which ranks fifth in the nation. The Orange are 10th in rushing offense (231.7 ypg.) and 18th in passing yards (311.0 ypg.). Additionally, Syracuse is fifth in scoring (49.3 ppg.).
Read more about the upcoming matchup below…
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Orange Prepare to Host Army (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse Football: Army vs. Syracuse prediction, odds, spread and over/under for college football week 4 (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Orange Seek Unbeaten Non-Conference Slate (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse vs. Army: TV/streaming, time, odds, history & more (NunesMagician.com)
- 5 Things to Know: Syracuse vs. Army (Cuse.com)