Syracuse football will try to improve to 3-0 for the second straight season when they take on Purdue at Ross-Ade Stadium on Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
The Orange are coming off a 48-7 victory over Western Michigan, putting up 496 yards of offense. Purdue picked up its first win of the season last Saturday, beating Virginia Tech 24-17.
The two squads will meet for the second straight season and just the third time overall, with each team splitting the first two matchups. Syracuse secured a 32-29 victory on September 17, 2022, and lost 51-0 on September 5, 2004.
Read more about the upcoming matchup below:
GAME WEEK LINKS
- Orange Prepare for Road Test at Purdue (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football players prep for Primetime trip to Purdue (NunesMagician.com)
- Syracuse Football: Deep dive on Orange at Purdue in prime-time spotlight (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Our beat writers are split on whether SU will beat Purdue for 2nd straight year (DailyOrange.com)
- 5 Things to Know: Syracuse vs. Purdue (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse Football: Purdue vs. Syracuse prediction, odds, spread and over/under for college football week 3 (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Opponent preview: What to know ahead of Purdue (DailyOrange.com)