First responders say a structure fire destroyed a barn in the town of Bath.
More than a half-dozen agencies were dispatched to a barn fire on Turnpike Road.
The barn was being used for storage. However, it along with a neighboring barn suffered damage.
The Bath Fire Department noted that no animals were hurt.
The cause of the fire appears to be electrical at this point in the investigation.
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected].