Skip to content
DiSanto Propane (Banner)
Home » Wayne County » Clyde » Clyde firefighter loses garage in early-morning blaze (photos)

Clyde firefighter loses garage in early-morning blaze (photos)

  • / Updated:
  • Staff Report 

First responders with the Clyde Fire Department provided an update on the early-morning blaze that prompted a heavy response to a village residence.

Around 3:40 a.m. the Clyde Fire Department was dispatched for a structure fire with the call coming in for a barn or garage detached from the home.

First crews on-scene found a working fire that was fully-involved.

Several departments from the area responded to the scene and other provided mutual aid support during the call.

The garage was owned by a member of the Clyde Fire Department. The structure was a total loss.

As of 7 a.m. it appeared there were no injuries in the fire.

This is a developing story and will be updated as more information becomes available.