It’s Wednesday, March 8th and here at the 5 biggest stories we’re following for you today at FingerLakes1.com. This daily video is a companion to our Morning Edition newsletter, which hits 8,000+ inboxes every morning by 7 a.m.! Click here to sign-up today!
FLX Today Top-5
- Questions swirl around petroleum spill in Geneva
- Hochul tells schools to cut taxes to pay for her Medicaid plan
- Thrifty Shopper in Seneca Falls should reopen next week
- NYS could pay for closed prisons under Assembly proposal
- NYS lost billions to foreign fraud during pandemic
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]