The Syracuse Orange men’s basketball team (13-7, 6-3) will welcome the North Carolina Tar Heels (14-6, 6-3) to the JMA Wireless Dome on Tuesday night.
Both squads have won three of their last four contests. The Orange are coming off a double-digit victory over Georgia Tech, while the Tar Heels are coming off a double-digit win over NC State.
North Carolina holds a 15-5 advantage in the all-time pairings with Syracuse, which dates back to the 1956-57 season. The last four meetings have been split evenly between the two teams.
The game will be televised on ESPN, with tipoff set for 9 p.m.
GAME PREVIEW LINKS:
- THE ‘CUSE WELCOMES UNC FOR PRIMETIME SHOWDOWN (Cuse.com)
- Opponent preview: Everything to know about 14-6 North Carolina (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse basketball vs. North Carolina odds, prediction and how to watch (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Beat writers split if Syracuse can defeat North Carolina (DailyOrange.com)
- Syracuse basketball vs. North Carolina tickets: Cheapest seats for Tuesday night at the Dome (Syracuse.com)