The dates and times for the final week of the 2022 NFL season have been announced.
The Buffalo Bills will host the New England Patriots on Sunday, January 8, at 1 p.m. The game will be televised on CBS.
Buffalo can clinch the No. 1 seed and home-field advantage with wins over the Cincinnati Bengals and Patriots in the final two weeks of the regular season.
The full Week 18 slate is as follows:
Saturday, January 7
- Kansas City at Las Vegas ESPN/ABC 4:30
- Tennessee at Jacksonville ESPN/ABC 8:15
Sunday, January 8
- Tampa Bay at Atlanta FOX 1:00
- New England at Buffalo CBS 1:00
- Minnesota at Chicago FOX 1:00
- Houston at Indianapolis CBS 1:00
- New York Jets at Miami FOX 1:00
- Carolina at New Orleans FOX 1:00
- Cleveland at Pittsburgh CBS 1:00
- Baltimore at Cincinnati CBS 1:00 or 4:25
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver CBS 4:25
- New York Giants at Philadelphia CBS 4:25
- Arizona at San Francisco FOX 4:25
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle FOX 4:25
- Dallas at Washington FOX 4:25
- Detroit at Green Bay NBC 8:20