The AFC-leading Buffalo Bills (9-3) will try to win their fourth straight game on Sunday afternoon when they square off with the New York Jets (7-5) at Highmark Stadium.
The last time these two teams faced each other was in Week 9 when the Jets beat the Bills 20-17. Buffalo struggled on offense as Josh Allen threw for just 205 yards while throwing two interceptions.
The game will be televised on CBS, with kickoff set for 1 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Top 5 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Jets | Week 14 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills start Jets week with Matt Milano, Jordan Phillips not practicing (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills vs. Jets: 7 storylines to watch for in Week 14 (BillsWire.com)
- How confident are Buffalo Bills fans entering Week 14 against the Jets? (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Darryl Talley to serve as the Bills Legend of the Game | Week 14 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Jets opening odds: Buffalo favored by 9.5 points (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills vs. Jets: 3 key matchups in Week 14 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills DT Jordan Phillips, FB Reggie Gilliam ruled out for Week 14 vs. Jets (BuffaloBills.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: