The Buffalo Bills (6-2) will try to get back in the win column when they square off with the Minnesota Vikings (7-1) on Sunday afternoon at Highmark Stadium.
The biggest storyline of the week is whether or not quarterback Josh Allen will play. Allen injured his elbow against the New York Jets last week. Head coach Sean McDermott spoke to the media on Wednesday and said he is considered day-to-day, but his status for Sunday remains in question. Case Keenum would get the start against his former team if Allen cannot play.
The Vikings are one of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. They have won their last six games and have the second-best record in the league behind the Philadelphia Eagles.
The Bills had a four-game win streak before they lost to the Jets. Despite the loss, Buffalo is still the No. 1 team in the AFC going into Week 10.
The game will be televised on FOX, with kickoff set for 1 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Top 7 storylines to know for Bills vs. Vikings | Week 10 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Vikings: 7 storylines to watch for in Week 10 (BillsWire.com)
- Matt Milano to practice Wednesday; five Bills starters sidelined (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills QB Josh Allen listed as questionable ahead of Sunday vs. Vikings, two others ruled out (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills vs. Vikings: 3 key matchups in Week 10 (BillsWire.com)
- Speed Option: Buffalo Bills host the Minnesota Vikings (BuffaloRumblings.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: