The Syracuse Orange Football team will try to get back in the win column on Saturday when they square off with the Pittsburgh Panthers at Acrisure Stadium.
Syracuse has lost two straight after starting the season 6-0. Pittsburgh sits at 4-4 and has lost three of their last four.
A win for the Orange would snap a four-game losing streak to the Panthers and be their first win in Pittsburgh since 2001.
The game will be televised on the ACC Network, with kickoff set for 3:30 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- ‘CUSE AND PITT CLASH SATURDAY (Cuse.com)
- Syracuse football at Pittsburgh prediction and odds for week 10 college football (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Babers rules out Garrett Williams, addresses backups, Carlos Del Rio-Wilson (DailyOrange.com)
- #FakeNunes previews Syracuse vs Pittsburgh (NunesMagician.com)
- Opponent Preview: What to know about Pittsburgh (DailyOrange.com)
- Unless Syracuse football reverses course, Pitt’s run game will punish SU (InsideTheLoudHouse.com)
- Syracuse football: How to watch Week 10 matchup vs Pitt (NunesMagician.com)
- Beat writers split on whether SU can overcome Pitt (DailyOrange.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: