The Buffalo Bills (6-1) are back on the road for a Week 9 divisional matchup against the New York Jets (5-3) on Sunday afternoon at MetLife Stadium.
Buffalo has yet to face the Jets this season, so it will be the first of two and an important game if they want to stay atop the AFC East standings.
The Bills are coming off a 27-17 victory over the Green Bay Packers, while the Jets are coming off a 22-17 loss to the New England Patriots.
Josh Allen has faced the Jets seven times in his career and has a 5-2 record against the AFC East foe. Allen has won the last four games against the New York Jets, and the Bills have averaged 29.25 points per game in those games.
The game will be televised on CBS, with kickoff set for 1 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Top 6 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Jets | Week 9 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Several key Bills defenders start Jets week day-to-day (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Road game vs. improving AFC East rival Jets up next for Buffalo Bills: Here’s what to know (D&C.com)
- Bills vs. Jets Week 9 tilt could resuscitate a long-dormant rivalry (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills injury updates: Jordan Poyer ruled out vs. Jets, Von Miller + Matt Milano listed day-to-day | Week 9 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Bills at Jets: 3 key matchups in Week 9 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills vs. Jets opening odds: Buffalo favored by 13 points (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills at Jets: 7 things to watch for during Week 9’s game (BillsWire.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA: