Following Monday night’s Powerball drawing, nobody claimed the jackpot, bringing its new total to $1.2 billion dollars.
This is the second largest Powerball jackpot in 30 years.
The last jackpot to exceed this amount was in 2016 when the prize reached $1.586 billion dollars.
Winning Powerball numbers for Monday night
The winning Halloween numbers for Powerball on Monday were 13, 19, 36, 39, and 59.
The Powerball number was 13.
Nobody won the grand prize on Monday, but there were 10 tickets that won $1 million dollars and three tickets that won $2 million dollars, according to CNN.
The tickets that won $2 million dollars did so because of the Power Play feature.
There have now been 38 consecutive drawings where nobody has won a Powerball jackpot.
There were 9 third prize winning lottery tickets from the state of New York for Powerball on Monday night
According to the New York Lottery, there were a total of 9 third prize winning tickets that came out of New York State on Monday.
Each ticket had a winning total of $50,000.
These tickets had four matching numbers plus the matching Powerball.
The following locations sold the winning tickets
- Stewart’s Shop on North Ann Street in Little Falls
- Smokes For Less in Newburgh sold 2 winning tickets
- Universal Candy & Grocery on Westchester Avenue in the Bronx
- International News and Tobacco on Broadway in Manhattan
- Fresh Pond News Stand on Fresh Pond Road in Ridgewood
- New Fu Xing on 5th Avenue in Brooklyn
- GAASH Inc. on 3rd Avenue in Manhattan
- J&M Food Corp. on Seneca Avenue in Ridgewood
FingerLakes1.com is the region’s leading all-digital news publication. The company was founded in 1998 and has been keeping residents informed for more than two decades. Have a lead? Send it to [email protected]