The Buffalo Bills picked up a 27-17 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night at Highmark Stadium to improve to 6-1 on the season.
The Bills came out firing on all cylinders and led 24-7 at halftime, but things were different in the second half. Buffalo struggled on offense, which allowed the Packers to get back in the game and hang around. Eventually, the Bills held on.
Josh Allen completed 13-of-25 passes for 218 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions while running for 50 yards.
Stefon Diggs hauled in six catches for 108 yards and a touchdown. Devin Singletary had 14 carries for 67 yards.
GAME RECAP LINKS:
- Bills 27, Packers 17 | Game recap, highlights and stats to know (BuffaloBills.com)
- Buffalo Bills 27, Green Bay Packers 17: Rapid recap and notes (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills sloppy on Sunday night, still cruise to 27-17 win over Packers (Report card) (Syracuse.com)
- 5 takeaways from the Bills’ 27-17 win over the Packers (BillsWire.com)
- Bills 27, Packers 17: five things we learned (BuffaloRumblings.com)