The Buffalo Bills (5-1) are coming off their bye week rested and ready to take on the Green Bay Packers (3-4) on Sunday Night Football.
Buffalo has won their last three games, including impressive road wins over the Baltimore Ravens and Kansas City Chiefs. Green Bay has lost its last three games, which includes losses to the New York Jets and the Washington Commanders.
The Bills are 6-0 all-time at home vs. Green Bay dating back to 1979.
Sunday’s game will be televised on NBC, with kickoff set for 8:20 p.m.
GAME WEEK LINKS:
- Bills turn focus to Packers after bye week reset (BuffaloBills.com)
- Sean McDermott has the Bills come out of the bye very well (BillsWire.com)
- Top 6 storylines to follow for Bills vs. Packers | Week 8 (BuffaloBills.com)
- Tre’Davious White ruled out of Bills-Packers SNF tilt (BuffaloRumblings.com)
- Bills vs. Packers: 9 storylines to watch for in Week 8 (BillsWire.com)
- Bills rule out OL Spencer Brown (ankle) for Week 8 vs. Packers (BuffaloBills.com)
GAME WEEK MEDIA:
Kyle leads sports coverage and hosts the Concrete Jungle podcast. Have a lead or question? Send it to [email protected].